Home Page

Can we help you?

Do you get any of these benefits?

•    Income Support
•    Employment Support Allowance (income related)
•    Income-based Job Seekers allowance
•    Universal Credit
•    support under Part Vi of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
•    Child Tax Credit  or State Pension Credit but not Working Tax Credit (family income £16,190 or less)



If so, you could have the right to Free School Meals

& the Pupil Premium benefits that go with this!



What will I get with Free School Meals & Pupil Premium?


You’ll get:

•    free school meals (packed or hot)
•    free  school clubs / activities
•    free residential stays / school trips
•    free transport for school activities / trips
•    free music lessons & instrument hire
•    help with learning
•    help with buying School Uniform



You don’t need to give proof of benefits with your application.  They will automatically check official records (DWP, HMRC & Home Office) & ask you for further information if they need it.

You will then get Free School Meals until you don’t qualify anymore & Pupil Premium benefits for up to 6 years after that.  You are, of course, expected to inform Norfolk County Council of any changes though, & they will check as well.



How do I apply?


You can email the school office at:


Or you can call the school office on:  01692 538 246


You can download the application form from here: Free School Meals Application Form



What if I don't know what benefits I'm entitled to?


You can do a quick check on one of the approved benefits calculator sites recommended on the Government benefits calculator web page:


Turn2us                                                Entitledto

More information & calculators are also available from these sites:


Citizens Advice Bureau                 Moneysaving Expert