• free school meals (packed or hot)
• free school clubs/activities
• subsidised residential stays/school trips
• free transport for school activities/trips
• support with learning
• help with buying school uniform
You don’t need to give proof of benefits with your application. They will automatically check official records (DWP, HMRC & Home Office) & ask you for further information if they need it.
You will then get Free School Meals until you don’t qualify anymore & Pupil Premium benefits for up to 6 years after that. You are, of course, expected to inform Norfolk County Council of any changes though, & they will check as well.
Online application to Norfolk County Council is easy. Please see the link below.
Please let the school know if you are making an application.
You can do a quick check on one of the approved benefits calculator sites recommended on the Government benefits calculator web page: